Picture
Jim Toomey is a popular American cartoonist, famous for his comic Sherman's Lagoon.

Jim Toomy's cartoon, Sherman's Lagoon, appears in over 250 newspapers in North America and in over 30 countries worldwide.

With a Master's degree of Environmental Management, Jim's cartoons often feature issues which pertain to the Ocean.  Read an interview he did recently with Catherine Fox about how he got started and his interest in marine life.

Jim has drawn a special cartoon just for Morgan to highlight her plight.  Help spread the word and post the link to Jim's exclusive Morgan cartoon wherever you can.

Comments

Paige Nelson
19/10/2012 19:21

Thank you for bringing attention to poor Morgan!! I am a forever fan!

Hester Bartels
22/10/2012 00:56

Excellent attention for her case! Thank you!

Ria
22/10/2012 10:40

That's awesome and its just so inspiring to see people around the world stand up for this wild but captive orca. Thank you heaps!

29/08/2013 06:39

As always, capturing wild animals and not returning them to their natural habitats is bad. And the people who do that should feel bad. Good for the cartoonist to take some action.

25/10/2012 11:37

I am so glad for this group standing up for Morgan. How heartbreaking those stories always are. Some humans should be put themselves into jail (the judge who sent Morgan to Spain).

Amanda
28/10/2012 13:37

Nice cartoon! Really a nice and thoughtful way to raise awareness about her case and marine mammals in captivity!

Xena Amazone
02/11/2012 00:57

This is very good! And also very understandable for children. Well done! Thank you!

19/12/2012 09:53

To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go; to be lonely is not becoz u have no friends, but no one is living in ur heart.

06/02/2013 09:37

With a Master's degree of Environmental Management, Jim's cartoons often feature issues which pertain to the Ocean .Hope people would like to take advantage of it .

24/07/2013 12:31

I am really impressed with Morgan’s cartoons! i would definitely help to make his works famous everywhere! What I liked the most about his cartoons is that they are capable of entertaining people of all ages! Thanks for the share!

30/07/2013 14:56

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up

02/10/2013 23:44

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same greatest work from you in the future as well. I loved your style I will sign up for your feed please keep posting! Best wishes.

22/10/2013 09:00

I am a great fan of Jim Toomey cartoons and I have read the comic book titled Sherman's Lagoon completely as I am great fan of comics. You have shared an interesting post indeed.

27/11/2013 09:00

During the first 5 years, more than 180 international charter companies joined YachtBooker, together offering more than 3000 yachts via its Global Distribution System (GDS)

Can you provide some resources to see other work done by Jim Toomey